Tuesday, December 18, 2007

EL VALIENTE REVIEWED AT SILVER BULLET PRESS!

and what a sweet sweet review it is...

Everything I set out to accomplish I did...read the review and check out the kind words from Stephen Saville

and before I get alot of email asking if the last part of the review is correct, Stephen wrote back to me and had this to say:
"What I meant was that I certainly hope that there are more El Valiente comics to come as I enjoyed it. I do tend to get a bit clumsy with my syntax , sorry about that. Cheers!" -Steve


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hello, I was busy working and studying, I saw your comment, is a pleasure that you are interesting on my work, thanks. I will go to live at ciudad juarez, I expect arrival at April 19th. My deviant art is:

http://fabcob-focker.deviantart.com/

I need submit new stuff on there. if we can talk on msn you can addd:

fabcob@hotmail.com

(sorry for my bad english)

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home